1) We still have an "open door" policy because we want you to be allowed to see what your child is learning in class. However, in an attempt to keep numbers low in our studio, we are limiting observers to 2 adults PER CLASS. If you would like to stay and watch your child, please schedule with me ahead of time so that we can be sure not to overcrowd our studio. Unfortunately, young children/siblings are not allowed to accompany our adult observers this year. We will no longer have toys and other entertaining items available for younger children in our studio this year, and the two seats for the adult observers will be on the mini stage in our studio, distanced 6 ft apart. We apologize for this inconvenience, but we appreciate your understanding.
You may sign up to observe your student at the following link:
2) In order to reduce "traffic" in our studio, we would like to dismiss an entire class before anybody from the next class enters. In order for this to be effective, we really need our dancers to be picked up ON TIME. Pick-up time will be during the last 2 minutes of class. The teacher will dismiss the students as their rides arrive, but please do not send your child into the studio for class until you see the outside door propped open. This will signal that we are ready for the next class to enter. We know this gets harder as winter months approach, and especially tricky since we only allow street parking (more info on that to come), but your help in this matter can help us drastically reduce the amount of close contact your dancers have with others during entering/exiting.
3) We are not requiring masks because we have kept class sizes smaller and are going to do all that we can to enforce social distancing during class. We will however, create as much ventilation in the studio as possible (fans, open windows, etc), and will provide hand sanitizer for students to use as they enter and exit the studio. We will use disinfectant spray between each class. You can help us by keeping any sick kiddos home, and not sending them back to class unless they have been symptom free for at least 24 hours before class.
4) We will be taking temperatures as students enter the studio. If they have a fever, they will not be allowed to come to class that day.
5) We are planning on having a recital this Fall (tentative date November 7th), but it will look very different. We will send more information out as it gets closer, and as details get solidified.
Thank you all for your understanding with the recent changes and guidelines. We will continue to adapt as we receive different guidelines and directives from local leaders.
As always, please reach out with any questions you might have and watch for more information from us as classes get closer. We will keep you as updated as possible!